Monday 21 December 2015

A new spy camera

Recently (well two months ago) we lashed out and bought one of those motion sensor, infra red, weatherproof cameras so we can take photos of wildlife around the humpy without having to disturb them too much. So far I have only set it up around the yard in a few locations to get the hang of using it. It has managed to capture some fun shots which I thought I'd share. So here is a series of photos from our spy camera;






As you can see, this corner of the yard is a busy place. Where should I set it up next?







3 comments:

  1. Love the two ducklings with their heads together. Look forward to some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love that one too. Their names are Snow and Balls.

      Delete
  2. Very cool Jude - you are a bit cute D xx

    ReplyDelete