Friday 3 June 2016

Finished my degree- now on with life

Well...not quite. I still have the matter of a ten week intern-ship to complete (trying not to stress too much), but the academic part of the degree is finished. It has been a long four years of study, most of it enjoyable, some of it torturous (maths units spring to mind) but all of it educational.

By the end of 2016 I will be a fully qualified, card carrying Primary School Teacher.


The last four years have been spent largely either working or studying, with little snippets of craft or building squeezed in around them. Now I plan to spend some time....

Building the garden;
Building a new cover over the trailer bed and replanting.

Refurnishing the Hugelkultur beds and planting.


Crafting with fibre;
Making fulled bags



Spinning cotton and wool

Knitting

And more knitting

Dyeing homespun yarn

A lot of homespun yarn



Building my business;

Trying to attract more customers

Adding new products...both hand made and....

Naturally harvested.

Learning new skills


Increasing my stock


Building a house;

Well...maybe I'm dreaming.



Spending time with my animals (and family and friends);





Also...enjoying the finer things in life;

Like unravelling old jumpers by the fire...with wine

And watching sunsets...with wine.


It has been a long, life changing journey so far, I wonder what will happen next?

No comments:

Post a Comment